Date: October 9, 2023
Position: Sales Specialist
Company: BrainXell (www.brainxell.com)
Location: Madison, WI
This is a full-time Sales Specialist role based in Madison, WI, tasked with supporting the commercial team to drive sales and assist customers as needed. The Sales Specialist will triage incoming inquiries, generate and nurture leads using a CRM, and help to coordinate customer orders. This is a multifunctional role that includes providing basic technical support, assisting with marketing activities, and setting up orders for both domestic and international shipments.
- Identify and target potential customers in the neuroscience research and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Actively engage with customers to understand their needs and provide tailored solutions.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our iPSC products and services.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute sales strategies that align with company goals.
- Assist in creating sales presentations and materials to educate customers about our iPSC products.
- Participate in market research to stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer preferences.
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Ensure customer inquiries and concerns are addressed promptly and professionally.
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to inquiries, providing quotes, and processing orders.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and industry events to promote our products and network with potential clients.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, sales activities, and pipeline status within the organizations CRM.
- Generate reports on sales performance and market analysis for management.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business, marketing, or related field.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Prior laboratory experience through employment, coursework, internships, or research projects is preferred.
- Experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
BrainXell is a growing biotechnology company which provides high-purity, iPSC-derived human neurons, astrocytes and microglia for translational research and drug discovery. Utilizing proprietary technology, we generate a variety of assay-ready, subtype-specific cells of the CNS which are relevant to a range of neurological disorders. Each cell subtype can be produced from unique iPSC lines into custom batches ranging from 50 million to 10 billion viable cells. BrainXell is dedicated to delivering the highest quality cells while creating a dynamic and collaborative work environment where talented individuals can thrive and make a meaningful impact. As part of our ongoing growth and commitment to excellence, we are seeking a highly motivated and passionate R&D Assistant Scientist to join our team.