The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison hosts a series of Mini Med School sessions three times a year. On September 18, 2014, the session was on Regernative Medicine: From Stem Cells to Organs and featured our co-Directors, Tim Kamp & Bill Murphy, along with SCRMC members, Jamie Thomson, Sean Palecek, and Amish Raval, along with former SCRMC member, Sam Gubbels.
The entire program was captured for educational purposes and is available below. The entire program, including the Q&A section, runs 1.5 hours. Just click on the image to the right. Photos above provided by Clint Thayer, Department of Medicine.
What is a Mini Med School?
- A fast-paced evening showing the latest research in action
- An interactive learning experience
- This program will explore our current understanding of today’s compelling health issues and how the UW School of Medicine and Public Health is improving care – from diagnosis and treatment to prevention
- An opportunity to ask questions
- A celebration of hope for everybody