The University of Wisconsin Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Center (SCRMC) is a campus-wide center under the joint direction of the School of Medicine and Public Health and the Graduate School. The SCRMC is directed by Dr. Timothy Kamp. An executive committee provides leadership and is composed of diverse group of faculty from across campus.
Executive Committee Members: Jacques Galipeau, Marina Emborg, Robert Drape, Timothy Kamp, and Randolph Ashton, Darcie Moore, and Deneen Wellik.
- Timothy Kamp (Director & Chair), Medicine, Cell & Regenerative Biology
- Randolph Ashton, (Associate Director), Biomedical Engineering
- Robert Drape, WiCell
- Marina Emborg, Medical Physics
- Jacques Galipeau, Medicine
- Rupa Sridharan, Cell & Regenerative Biology
- Darcie Moore, Neuroscience
- Deneen Wellik, Cell & Regenerative Biology