Step 1: Go to clinicaltrials.gov
Step 2: Enter a search item, such as the following, in the main search field.
- Name of a disease, disorder or injury (e.g., Parkinson’s, lymphoma, osteoarthritis, spinal cord injury)
- stem cell (covers “stem cells” as well)
- regeneration (covers regrowing and regrowth as well)
- tissue repair (covers “wound healing” as well)
- transplant (covers “transplantation” as well)
- gene therapy
- cell therapy
Step 3: Click the blue “On a Map” tab above the list of trials.
Step 4: Talk to your doctor about any clinical trials of interest.