Kenneth S. Lee, MD, MBA
Position title: Professor of Radiology and Section Chief, Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention
- Aligned Research Focus:
- Platelet-rich plasma
- Research Description:
- Assessing the clinical application of platelet-rich plasma for the treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries, with focus on ultrasound diagnosis and guided therapies.
Assessing the clinical application of platelet-rich plasma for the treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries, with focus on ultrasound diagnosis and guided therapies.
- Wilson J, Lee KS, Chamberlain C, DeWall R, Baer G, Greatens M, Kamps N. Intratendinous injections of platelet-rich plasma: feasibility and effect on tendon morphology and mechanics. Journal of Experimental Orthopaedics. 2015 Dec 2(1):5.
- Martin JA, Biedrzycki AH,Lee KS, DeWall RJ, Brounts SH, Murphy WL, Markel MD, Thelen DG. In Vivo Measures of Shear Wave Speed as a Predictor of Tendon Elasticity and Strength. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. 2015 Oct 41(10) 2722-30.
- Wilson JJ, Lee KS, Miller AT, Wang S. Platelet-Rich Plasma for the Treatment of Chronic Plantar Fasciopathy in Adults: a Case Series. Foot Ankle Spec. 2014 Feb 7(1) 61-67.
- Lee KS, Wilson JJ, Rabago DP, Baer GS, Jacobson JA, Borreo CG. Musculoskeletal Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma: Fad or Future? American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR) 2011 Mar; 196: 628 – 636.
- Ryan M, Lee KS. Ultrasound guided injections of hyperosmolar dextrose for patellar tendinopathy. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2011 Mar: pending in-print.