- For Investigators: Office of University of Wisconsin-Madison Clinical Trials
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Related Clinical Trials
- Stem Cell Basics for Patients
- Regenerative Medicine: From Stem Cells to New Organs (Mini Med School -- 18 September 2014)
- What are stem cells? by Craig A. Kohn. TED video and curriculum produced in conjunction with the UW Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Center and the Morgridge Institute for Research.
- What are induced pluripotent stem cells? narrated by Dr. Mick Bhatia. Celebrated by the 2012 Nobel Prize in Medicine, a type of cell known as an "induced pluripotent stem cell" or "iPS cell" has important implications for the emerging field of biomedical technology. In this video, Canadian scientist Dr. Mick Bhatia explains how iPS cells are created and how they can be used to create new therapies for human disease.
- Considering a Stem Cell Treatment? Find out what is possible. Know what to ask: From the the International Society for Stem Cell Research providing information to help you evaluate claims of what stem cell treatments might be able to do
- Patient Advisory for Stem Cell Therapy and Medical Tourism: Published by the International Society for Cellular Therapy (ISCT), this unified statement was crafted by professional societies dedicated to advancing cell and gene therapy who also feel it necessary to share important information with patients and families contemplating cell therapy or experimental stem cell procedures. The statement is intended to outline best practices to assist patients and family members in their healthcare decisions.
- ISSCR Patient Handbook on Stem Cell Therapies
- Stem Book: A collection of invited, original, peer-reviewed chapters covering a range of topics related to stem cell biology aimed at stem cell and non-specialist researchers
- Advocacy Groups
Patient Advocacy Groups