SCRMC Fall Conference 2018
September 21 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
Keynote addresses by:
- Dr. Marius Wernig, Associate Professor of Pathology at the Stanford Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, on “How to Make a Neuron”
- Dr. Igor Slukvin, Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at UW-Madison, on “Advancing pluripotent stem cell technologies for research and therapy of blood diseases”
The 2018 SCRMC Fall Conference will also feature:
- 3-minute blitz talks selected from submitted SCRMC trainee abstracts
- Research posters from across UW-Madison
- A $1000 Gregory F. Daniels Conference Travel award to the best blitz talk speaker, two $500 travel awards to graduate and postdoctoral poster presenters, and a $250 undergraduate poster award
- People’s Choice Award prizes to attendee-selected presenters
- A personal branding workshop led by the UW-Madison Center for Leadership and Involvement
- Trivia, door prizes and more!
Please submit abstracts of 250 words or less here (https://bit.ly/2uEOn6X) to present a poster or be considered for a blitz talk. Blitz talk presenters will be selected and notified by September 7, 2018. All blitz talk presenters are also expected to present posters!
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: AUGUST 24, 2018
This conference is free for students, postdoctoral fellows, and faculty across UW-Madison.