- This event has passed.
17th Wisconsin Stem Cell Symposium Stem Cell Innovations in Building and Rebuilding the Nervous System
April 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This Symposium is coordinated by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine Center and the BTC Institute. Scientists’ ability to model CNS morphogenesis, development, and disease and to treat neurodegenerative diseases using human pluripotent stem cell-derived technologies has never been greater. This symposium will bring together world leaders to present and discuss recent advancements, promising strategies, and clinical trials in regenerative technologies for preventing and treating neurological disorders.
- Modeling neurodevelopment and neurodegeneration using iPSCs
- Bioengineering CNS morphogenesis, development, and disease using organoids
- Stem cell-derived cell therapies for the eye
- Stem cell-derived cell therapies for Parkinson’s Disease
- Big Data in CNS regenerative therapies